Royal Lahaina Resort - Kaanapali Beach - Maui
April 2 - 6, 2015
- $285 per person double occupancy
- 3 Nights accommodations
- All Taxes
- Airfare is NOT included
- Package includes Garden Cottage Aloha Room
- Pay in full at time of booking
- Member may chose up to 2 additional rooms based on availability at an additional cost
Set along a half-mile stretch of Ka'anapali's most exclusive beach, golfers, active travelers and honeymooners will enjoy upscale accommodations amidst a welcoming Hawaiian ambiance. Home to a popular luau, it offers a wide variety of gracious facilities including oceanfront pools, tennis, 18-holes of pristine golf nearby, a beach activities center, several restaurants and a poolside grill.
- This property is completely non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside the Resort at least 20 feet away from all entrances and doorways. A cleaning fee will be charged to those who violate this policy.
- A minimum parking fee of $10 per room, per day, per vehicle will be charged and collected by the hotel at check-in or check-out. The fee is subject to change without prior notice.
Appetites large and small, casual and cosmopolitan, traditional and adventurous will be more than satisfied. They will be delighted. Whether it's that first irresistibly cooling lick of a locally made ice cream cone at the Royal Scoop, a meticulously prepared and stunningly presented fresh Island fish at The Royal Ocean Terrace, or the signature Mai Tais that made Don the Beachcomber internationally famous, you will dine like royalty.
Don't be surprised if you are joined by visiting celebrities. Beginning in late October, Humpback whales are frequently seen frolicking just off the beach.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, pupus (pidgin for delectable snacks) and a full complement of tropical cocktails - eat, indulge, enjoy.
In the traditional way of Hawaii, where the warmth of Island-style hospitality is deeply rooted in the culture, a guest wants for nothing. So it is at the Royal Lahaina Resort, where our staff will see to your every need with graciousness and aloha.
As you would expect from a resort of our caliber, everything required to make your stay the experience it deserves to be is provided for you. A restaurant, three bars, a sundry store, and an ice cream parlor will satisfy whatever you have a taste for.
Anything else, anything at all - from restringing a tennis racquet to a class in stringing lei - simply inquire. We'll attend to it immediately.
- Oceanfront - On Kaanapali Beach
- Oceanfront Signature Restaurant
- Two Bars
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Sundry Store
- Room Service
- Daily Maid Service
- Dry Cleaning Service (Charge)
- Three Swimming Pools
- Beach Activities Center with Rentals
- Cabana Rentals
- Eleven Lighted Tennis Courts
- Professional Photographer
- Massage Available
- Tennis Pro Shop and Instruction
- Jogging Path
- Lei Making Instruction
- Nightly Oceanfront Luau
- Two Golf Courses Nearby
- Self Parking ($10 daily)
- Valet Parking ($15 daily)
- Activities Desk
- Royal Trading Company
- Wedding Services & Coordinators
- Meeting Facilities & Planners
- Scheduled Resort Activities
- Bocce Ball & Shuffleboard Courts
- Free Limited Wifi Internet Access
- Fitness Classes (Charge)
The Royal Lahaina Resort, in compliance with Hawaii State Law, is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Smoking is not permitted in any guestrooms or public areas. A cleaning fee will be charged to those who violate this policy.
Maui Resort Activities
For some, relaxation is an invigorating game of tennis. Others come for the unparalleled ocean sports, above, atop, or below the water, and still others for what is widely regarded as the best golfing to be had anywhere. And finally, there are those whose greatest joy is simply to shop. All of this and more is either available at the Resort or within an easy drive.
Nor have we forgotten those whose idea of paradise is a good book, soft sun-warmed sand, and the soothing hush of the surf at their feet.
Our Activities Desk is at your disposal to coordinate anything from a catamaran cruise to a cooking demonstration.
Myths of Maui Luau
The last rays of a spectacular sunset, beating drums and the call of the conch shell signal the start of Maui's most exciting and longest running Polynesian luau.
You will enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori dance and music as performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into a spellbinding performance you are sure to treasure for years to come.
The Myths of Maui oceanfront luau features a sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet, complimentary cocktails and a beautiful celebration of music, drums and dance that culminates with an amazing Samoan fire knife finale that will dazzle your entire family.
Book now and enjoy a fabulous evening the whole family will enjoy including:
- Shell lei Aloha greeting
- Complimentary Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiis, cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Puaa from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet with traditional island fare
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting and exciting Polynesian stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand
- Awe inspiring fire knife finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers